Monday, January 16, 2012

Writing, Publishing, and Everything in Between

When I first knew my dream was to become a published author, I had no idea how much would need to happen along the way. Granted, I was five and hadn't put much thought into it. I knew I enjoyed putting words on paper, and I liked the idea of seeing my name on a "real" book.

As I began turning Forgotten Memories from an idea into an actual print and electronic book, I learned how much had to be done--and still does! Thankfully, I have been able to find several places that helped with the process.

Fellow authors: My hope is that this blog will become a resource for you as you do the same with your own books. Our methods may differ, but we can learn from each other. I'm excited to share the resources I find on writing, editing, and marketing, and appreciate any insight you have for me!

Readers: If you're not a writer, here is a place for you to see what can go on behind-the-scenes of a book. Outside perspectives are always appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: