Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Reactions

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 

What do you think of the holiday?

Jane Blake: Well, I don't do much to celebrate it, but I do like that it reminds me to tell those I care about what they mean to me.

Joe Blake: Sweetest Day wins for favorite holiday, but Valentine's makes a close second. I love any excuse to show Ella how wonderful she is.

Ella Blake: I like it, because it's so fun to see how excited Joe gets. He puts together a picnic each year and we enjoy it in the warmth of our home.

Mical Benson: It's a meaningless holiday, and the only people who really enjoy it own greeting card companies.

Davey Blake: The holiday doesn't mean a lot to me, but I did grow up with a dad who thought it was amazing. "Best thing besides Sweetest Day and dandelions." I have a weird dad. So, I suppose some of that rubbed off on me. Sorry, Mical.

Jonathan Benson: I haven't really thought about it... never had someone to share it with, so there's really no reason to.

Kara Nielson: Never thought I'd say this, about this day, but I'm actually starting to like it. A couple of the customers brought in chocolate and cards the last couple years.

Robbie Blake: It's an over commercialized holiday that I'll be happy to be a part of when I have someone to shower gifts on.

No comments: