Monday, January 7, 2013

Character Interview: AnnaMarie Blake


Name: AnnaMarie Blake

Significant Other: None. I am, for now, contentedly single.

What is your strongest belief? God works in everyone's life in His own special way.

How do you like to spend your time? In deep conversations with friends and family.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I'm loving it in Florida so far. It would be nice if those I care about lived closer, though...perhaps someplace in between where we can all meet up?

What is your favorite food? Pasta with butter, sprinkled with cheese. Jane introduced me to it, and I've been hooked ever since.

Describe yourself in one word: Growing.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Contemporary Christian.

How old are you? 22.

Do you like the color pink? It used to be my very favorite. Now I like it, but blue is my favorite.

What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you? I'm really not sure. Nothing terribly traumatic has happened. I didn't get to be raised by my biological parents, but I love my adopted parents just as much...and I've gotten to form a relationship with my bio mom, too...so I get the best of both.

Have you ever gone singing in the rain? Oh, all the time!

What's your favorite flower? Dandelions...for so many reasons.

Do you miss anyone? I miss everyone I left behind in Minnesota...particularly Jane, Mom, and Dad.
AnnaMarie, Jane, Mical (Mom), and Davey (Dad) can be found in the novel, Forgotten Memories. Mical and Davey can also be seen in Shrouded Jewels.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!


Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help. 

No comments: