Monday, December 31, 2012

Character Interview: Michael Mitchell


Name: Michael Mitchell

Significant Other: I've been interested in Laura for a while...

What is your strongest belief? Patience is needed.

How do you like to spend your time? Playing sports with Leelee is one of my favorite things.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Russia would be an amazing experience.

What is your favorite food? Pizza is awesome.

Describe yourself in one word: Easygoing.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Just about anything, really.

Is Ella a good sister? Usually.

Do you ever purposely annoy her? I used to. That's a brother's job, you know.

Are you scared of spiders? Only when they surprise me in the middle of the night.

What's the best thing that's ever happened to you? Getting two wonderful sisters who don't loathe spending time with me.

What's your favorite sport? Basketball or baseball.

Do you believe in magic? Magic, no. Miracles, yes.

Michael, Leelee, Laura, and
 Ella can be found in the novel, Forgotten Memories.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!


Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help. 

No comments: