Saturday, October 25, 2014

A New Resource

The website itself may not be new, but it's new to me. Maybe it's new to you, too!

I'm always on the lookout for quality artwork and fonts to use on covers and in book layouts. That's exactly what Creative Market offers. They have fonts, photos, graphics, templates, illustrations, fonts, web themes, and Photoshop add-ons (brushes, actions, layer styles, &c.).

The prices are reasonable, and the use license is generous - the purchase of one license gives you (but only you, of course) access to the item for as many commercial or personal projects as you'd like.


Here are some products I've been eyeing...




By the way, I should tell you I enjoyed the site so much that I signed up as a partner - all links included here and in future posts are affiliate.

Enjoy!

No comments: