Monday, November 26, 2012

Character Interview: Frank Johnson


Name: Frank Johnson

Significant Other: I know who I'm hoping it will be: Leelee Mitchell. She's amazing.

What is your strongest belief? We are here to help others.

How do you like to spend your time? Making children smile...with Leelee.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Backus. If the orphanage didn't need me, I'd move there right now.

What is your favorite food? Mashed potatoes.

Describe yourself in one word: Learning.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? That awesome jazzy stuff they play at the galas.

What's your favorite color? The brownish grey of Oak tree bark.

Do you ever get disappointed? Of course.

What's the best thing that's ever happened to you? I met this wonderful young lady who is as passionate about children as I am.

Are you happy? Definitely.

Do you believe in fairies? Yes, but I call them angels.

Frank and Leelee
 can be found in the novel, Forgotten Memories.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help. 

No comments: