Monday, November 5, 2012

Character Interview: Simon Benson


Name: Simon Benson

Significant Other: Maria will always be my only love.

What is your strongest belief? False promises are easily broken.

How do you like to spend your time? Reading, or checking on the status of my business.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Europe.

What is your favorite food? Anything Mical makes.

Describe yourself in one word: Broken.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? I once heard David play the guitar. I could listen to that forever.


Why do you yell at Mical so much? It's the only way she'll learn.

What's your favorite past time? When Maria was alive, we traveled with the family. I miss that.

Have you ever thrown someone a surprise party? Maria was more into that... I did help her put one on for her sister, but that was mostly her.

Are you an introvert? It depends who I'm with.

What's your favorite memory? Watching my beautiful bride as she danced with her father at our wedding.


Simon,
 Mical, and Davey can be found in the novel, Shrouded Jewels.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: