Monday, December 3, 2012

Character Interview: Aiden Blake


Name: Aiden Blake

Significant Other: Dude. I'm five. 

What is your strongest belief? I dunno.

How do you like to spend your time? With Jane.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? To Rosie and Bevin's 'cause they always seem to have fun without me. Grandma Carol is nice, too.

What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese and hot dogs.

Describe yourself in one word: Strong.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? I don't know types of music!

What's your favorite sport? Soccer.

Do you like to draw? Not really. I like coloring what Maggie draws.

If you had to choose between chocolate and pizza, which would you pick? Chocolate, duh.

Do you like your family? Sometimes. Jane can be bossy, though, and Katty doesn't always play with me. Maggie's nice.

Aiden,
 Jane, Maggie, and Katty can be found in the novel, Forgotten Memories.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help. 

No comments: