Monday, October 29, 2012

Character Interview: Peyton Everet

Name: Peyton Everet

Significant Other: None. The woman I thought was for me married another.

What is your strongest belief? Life will always be a struggle.

How do you like to spend your time? I don't have a lot of free time. I work, I go to class, and I do homework. My only breaks are when I have a chance to talk to someone on the bus or online, and neither happen often.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I couldn't leave this place...too many people are depending on me right now.

What is your favorite food? The kind I don't have to work for.

Describe yourself in one word: Tired.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? I don't have time to listen to anything for that long
.

Describe yourself in a single sentence: On the outside, I don't care what others think of me.

What's your goal in life? To be more successful than my parents.

Do you like anyone? I did.

Are you happy? That's not the word I would use right now.

If someone came up to you and told you there was a dragon standing behind you...what would you do? I'd laugh...then when they left I'd look behind, just to be sure.

P
eyton, Mical, and Anna can be found in the novel, Shrouded Jewels.




Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: