Monday, April 8, 2013

Character Interview: Abigail Trenket

Abigail is a new character who will be introduced in As Fairydust Settles. She plays an important role in Davey and Mical's lives.

Name: Abigail Trenket

Age: 24

What book/s are you in? As Fairydust Settles

Where do you work? I don't work...I stay home, and cook and clean.

Where do you live? With my husband of five years in a small town in Wisconsin: Diamond Bluff.

Favorite place to relax? In the basement, making jewelry. I take most of it apart once it's made, so I can reuse the beads. I just like making it.

What is your favorite food to eat on a bad day? Who doesn't love chocolate?

What's your biggest regret? This is going to sound terrible, but...jumping into marriage. Nineteen was too young for me.

What is your preferred method of communication? (Face to face, letter, phone call...) Face to face, while holding a warm mug of hot chocolate, and leaving open the possibility of hugs.

What Fruit of the Spirit is God working on you the most in? Oh, that's a hard one. I think the one He's focusing on now--or perhaps I should say the one that I'm focusing on--is Peace. He's helping me be at peace and content with my situation and the results of my decisions.



Questions courtesy of Emily. Thanks!

No comments: