Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Book Review: Marketing Your Book on a Budget


Marketing Your Book on a Budget (2013)
by Kathryn Elizabeth Jones


As a small business owner and an author, marketing is always on my mind. To be honest, I was hoping for but not expecting something new from this book.

It's true that I had seen many of the tips before, but Jones expanded on them in new ways.

The author not only gives ideas of "what" to do, she gives the "how" and even the "why." There are helpful links throughout the book, as well as tips to find others.

This is a book I will refer back to over and over.

As a professional editor, I feel compelled to mention that there were some grammatical errors throughout--but reading is still smooth, and they don't detract from the excellent resources in the book.

I recommend this to anyone needing a motivation boost to start or continue the marketing journey.

Jones' book is available in paperback and ebook formats, on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.



You can find Kathryn Elizabeth Jones on her personal website
and learn about her business here.

No comments: