Monday, August 6, 2012

Character Interviews: Rosie Tyler

Name: Rosie Knudson

Significant Other: Do I look like I have time for a guy?

What is your strongest belief? Life should be fun! And meaningful. But mostly fun.

How do you like to spend your time? Doing things with Bevin and Jane. And Katty. And Aiden's a cutie. And...oh, just everyone.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Oklahoma. I know that sounds random... but I've heard good things about that place. I'd like to see if they're true.

What is your favorite food? Turkey...stuffing...pumpkin pie... let's just say Thanksgiving food. We should have Thanksgiving all year round. For more than just the food...but the food's a great perk!

Describe yourself in one word: Thilly. (Not silly, mind you. Thilly is sillier than silly!)

What type of music could you listen to for hours? I don't know if I could listen to anything for hours. I'd go a little bonkers. Okay. A little more bonkers.

Do you have a favorite author? You expect me to pick just one? Ha! Oh, fine. C.S. Lewis is pretty great.

What instruments do you play? Piano, sort of. When I sit down and do it. Bevin is much better at it because he actually practices.

If you could speak any language, what would it be? Swedish. Then I'd be able to talk to my relatives in Sweden without making them speak English.

Do you enjoy writing for the Backus Blab? Yes, I love it! Silly question, though. Why would I do it if I didn't enjoy it?

What is your favorite memory? A couple years ago, Bevin (my twin) gave me time for my birthday. He gave me a watch, but more importantly he set aside and entire week and told me I could drag him around and he'd do whatever I asked. It was glorious.

Rosie, Bevin, and Jane can be found in both Forgotten Memories (available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Lulu) and Sanisfreeda (FREE on Smashwords).



Interview questions courtesy of Bonnie and Megan. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: