Monday, October 22, 2012

Character Interview: Aiden Richardson


Name: Aiden Richardson

Significant Other: That would be the gorgeous Mira.

What is your strongest belief? People can spend a lifetime claiming they've changed, but the proof is in their actions.

How do you like to spend your time? I'm really enjoying the walks with Mira. I also love running. Davey and I used to hang out more, and I miss that, too.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Anywhere and everywhere. I love traveling.

What is your favorite food? Ooh...whatever Mira makes for me--I think that's a safe answer.

Describe yourself in one word: A work in progress. Sorry, I don't know one word that means that.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Davey's guitar playing is just unbelievably amazing. I wish he did it more.


How did you meet Davey? Do I have to answer this? Let's just say we both made some mistakes, but God used them to introduce us to each other.

What was your first impression of Mira? She's gorgeous. I usually don't notice anything but the path ahead of me when I run... seeing her made me slow down... and then we started talking.

Do you have a favorite comic book? Honestly, I don't read much of anything.

Describe your worst nightmare: You don't want to know.

Are you scared of clowns? Ah, you found my weakness: men in heavy make-up! But seriously...who decided that was supposed to bring smiles?
Aiden, Mira, and Davey can be found in the novel, Shrouded Jewels.




Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: