Monday, October 15, 2012

Character Interview: Kara Nielson


Name: Kara Nielson

Significant Other: Well, I've been hanging out with Robbie, but I wouldn't call him a significant other. Just a friend. A really, really good friend. Who happens to be a guy. I don't know why I brought him up in this question, either. Can we just erase that and say my answer is "none"? Please?

What is your strongest belief? I'm still sorting that out.

How do you like to spend your time? Helping out the Blakes is fun...watching or playing sports can be, depending who's playing.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I don't know. Maybe somewhere in South America...

What is your favorite food? Anything spicy.

Describe yourself in one word: Feisty.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Country. Gotta love it
.

Your dream is to be...? Out of this house. Beyond that, I don't really care.

Do you really like Robbie? I don't think I know you well enough to be comfortable with you asking me that.

Have you gone to Disney World/Land? I haven't even been to Wisconsin.

What was your first impression of Davey? He seemed nice, and he got me to smile...not many people can do that on our first meeting.

K
ara, Robbie, Davey, Ella, and Joe can be found in the novels, Shrouded Jewels and Forgotten Memories.




Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: