Monday, March 18, 2013

Character Interview: Davey Blake

Name: Davey Blake

Age: 27

What book/s are you in? Forgotten Memories, Shrouded Jewels, and As Fairydust Settles

Where do you work? I work at Mr. Benson's, taking care of his security system.

Where do you live? A suburb of Minneapolis, in a cottage with my wife Mical.

Favorite place to relax? Outside, in the shade of the trees.

What does the word 'Irresponsible' mean to you? Knowing what needs to be done, and choosing not to do it.

Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert, no question.

Is cooking one of your passions? Not as much as it is for my dad, but I do enjoy it.

Describe your life in 3 words. Unexpected. Frustrating. Blessed.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Megan. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: