Monday, March 11, 2013

Character Interview: Mical Blake

Name: Mical Blake (formerly Benson)

Age: 26

What book/s are you in? Forgotten Memories, Shrouded Jewels, and As Fairydust Settles

Where do you work? I don't work...I go to business school at the U of M.

Where do you live? A suburb of Minneapolis, in a cottage with my husband Davey.

Favorite place to relax? There's a student center in the university that's somewhat quiet.

Why don't you trust Jonathan? I trust him enough.

Who do you tend to confide in when you are feeling down? No one, usually. Sometimes Anna, and sometimes Chrissy.

Mira is your older sister, but do you feel like you often act in her place? Not so much now as when we were younger. She seems to be gaining her own strength now.

What is your relationship with your dad like? Nonexistent. That's how it should stay.

Describe your life in 2 words: Messy. Wrong.



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Megan. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: