Monday, March 25, 2013

Character Interview: Jonathan Benson

Name: Jonathan Benson

Age: 22

What book/s are you in? Shrouded Jewels and As Fairydust Settles

Where do you work? I'm a tutor at my college.

Where do you live? A suburb of Minneapolis, with my father.

Favorite place to relax? Up in a tree.

What would your dream job be? Something where taking things apart to see how they work would be part of my every day duties. Engineer? I don't know what engineers actually do...

How do you get along with your Dad? Mostly, we try to avoid each other. It's pretty easy in a house this size. We get along okay when we do talk, though.

Do you play any instruments? The guitar, kind of.

Describe a typical day in Jonathan's world. Oh, boy. Let's see...get up, make breakfast for Dad and me, and leave his outside his office. Then run back downstairs so I don't have to see him...haha. (Kidding.) Study, head to class, come home and study or cook more. I'm so boring. I like the days Davey comes to fix the security system... I help with that sometimes.

And finally, are you hungry? Always. Are you offering to feed me?



Questions courtesy of Kateri and Megan. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me atJansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forumto give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: