Friday, August 22, 2014

My Easy #4, plus Medium #1 and 2

Easy

4. My modern-day version of Edith Adelon from The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott. (If you haven't read that book, I highly recommend it! It's very sweet.)

Created with http://www.dolldivine.com/mega-winter-fashion.php


Medium


1. I requested Monster by Mirriam Neal at my local library.


2. Favorite book characters...and why:

  • Mr. Tilney (Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen)
    • He reads novels, is witty, and is altogether charming. What's not to like?
  • Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery)
    • She's so unpredictably quirky and fun! The scrapes she gets into are humorous but filled with real emotion. Plus, she loves books.
  • Foehn (Toxic by Vicki V. Lucas)
    • Such a sweet, flawed-but-trying character. I just love him!
  • Freckles (Freckles by Gene Stratton-Porter)
    • He's hard working and honest, and I can't think of two better traits. Could be considered too perfect, but it's never bothered me. (I've read Freckles multiple times.)
  • Klaus (A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket)
    • What reader doesn't relate to an avid book lover like Klaus? I also love the relationship he has with his siblings and the way they combine their strengths to work together.
  • Scout (To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee)
    • I love how spunky she is! She's also very realistic and her growth as a character is clear.
  • Edith Adelon (The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott)
    • She's almost too perfect, but her sweet nature and kindness to everyone around her - especially considering her circumstances - won me over.

No comments: