Monday, July 30, 2012

Character Interviews: Chrissy Matthias

Name: Chrissy Matthias. Well, Christiana, if you want to be exact.

Significant Other: None, but God's keeping me content.

What is your strongest belief? It's possible to be happy in just about any circumstance.

How do you like to spend your time? With people. I don't care what we're doing, but I have to be with people. (I don't think you understand. It isn't just that I want to be with them. I have to. Otherwise I go a little loopy. You don't want to see that.)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Anywhere and everywhere possible. The moon! Think how exciting that would be!

What is your favorite food? I have to pick just one? Oh boy. Well, chicken lo mein is pretty spiffy.

Describe yourself in one word: Carefree. Not always, but it's my goal. Not because I don't think anything's worth concern, but because I know God's taking care of it on His own.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Just about anything, really, but I'm partial to Christian contemporary. Jamie Grace is a favorite...if you've ever heard her song Hold Me and it didn't bring a smile to your face, there's something wrong with you. Sorry to be blunt, but it's how I feel.

Favorite color? Green! It's so bright and cheery and natural.

Do you like pets? I like other people's pets. They can be the cutest things ever. I wouldn't want my own. Once I have to start cleaning poop and pee, they lose several points off their adorable factor.

Jonathan...what do you think of him? You just get right to the point, don't you? He's a good friend, and I admire him. I look forward to getting to know him more. Sorry if that's not the answer you were hoping for.

How did you meet Mical? Our parents were at a party, and they stuck us in the same room with instructions to entertain each other. Haha!

Have you ever thought about becoming a teacher? When I was little, that was my dream job. I'm not sure why, but I've moved on since then. Do you think I'd be a good one?



Chrissy, Mical, and Jonathan can be found in the novel, Shrouded Jewels.




Questions courtesy of Bonnie and Kateri. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: