Monday, July 2, 2012

Character Interviews: Mical Benson

Name: Mical Benson


Significant Other: No one, thank you very much.


What is your strongest belief? There has never been a reason for me to believe in something. Everything and everyone has failed me, so why would I?


How do you like to spend your time? Reading, because it lets me forget...things.


If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Anywhere my father couldn't follow.


What is your favorite food? A cheeseburger--when it's cooked correctly.

Describe yourself in one word: Broken.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Classical piano.

Why do you hate Davey so much? It's not hatred, it's facing facts. I don't trust him, and I would be stupid if I did.

Do you like unicorns? They're not real, therefore I do not like or dislike them.

What does the word, "sullen" mean to you? I don't appreciate the implication in that question.

How long do you want your hair to be? It's fine as it is--shoulder length.

Do you think that you are too good for Davey? Obviously.



Mical Benson and Davey Blake can be found in the novel, Forgotten Memories. Their story is explored further in the novel, Shrouded Jewels--watch for it on Amazon within the next week!




Interview questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or join the writing forum to give your input!





Need something edited? Learn about my proofreading and editing business, Rivershore Books.

No comments: