Monday, July 16, 2012

Character Interviews: Jonathan Benson

Name: Jonathan Benson

Significant Other: I know who I would like it to be. No, I'm not going to tell you. She might be reading this!

What is your strongest belief? There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for. (I admit, I stole that from Samwise.)



How do you like to spend your time? I don't really have a preference, as long as I'm with people who mutually care.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Backus, just because I like what Davey's told me about it.

What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese. You just can't beat cheesy noodles.

Describe yourself in one word: Flexible.


What type of music could you listen to for hours? Irish is pretty cool.


Do you think that you should have your own TV show on re-designing rooms? Haha, I don't know that I should, but I definitely would enjoy it.

If you answered yes to the above question, what would you call it? Room Designs by JB? I'm no good at naming things. 

Do you like the idea of dragons being real? That would be so cool!

What is your least favorite food? Orangutans. Can you imagine trying to eat one of those? Gross.

Describe your relationship with Mical: Complicated. Does that count as an answer? She's a caring big sis, and I love her and am grateful for everything. She thinks I'm still fifteen. Not really, but she acts like it sometimes.

Do you think Davey is good? Of course. I don't know how anyone could think otherwise.

Are you in college? Yes, I'm studying electrical engineering, and am a year away from graduation.



Jonathan Benson (and Davey Blake) can be found in the novel Shrouded Jewels (soon to be available on Amazon, Lulu, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords). Davey Blake can also be seen in Forgotten Memories.




Interview questions courtesy of Bonnie and Kateri. Thank you!


Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!


Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: