Monday, July 9, 2012

Character Interviews: Davey Blake

Name: Davey Blake

Significant Other: Still waiting on that one.

What is your strongest belief? God heals all.



How do you like to spend your time? With people... I really don't care what we're doing, as long as we're together.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Germany, and Ireland, and Japan, and South America, and Israel, and... I love to travel.

What is your favorite food? Caramel rolls, when my dad makes them. I don't make them quite as well as he does.

Describe yourself in one word: Oblivious.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? Acappella singing melts my heart.

Do you like glitter? Interesting question. I wouldn't say I like it. That stuff tends to get everywhere--and then people ask why you sparkle, and it's just awkward.

Why did you take Mical with you to the vault? Honestly, I thought she was joking when she acted like she didn't know about it. By the time I realized she was serious, I kind of got caught up in proving her wrong. I'm embarrassed, now.

What was your first impression of Mira? She is so kind. I don't remember having a first impression, though, except that she seemed quiet. I knew I wanted to get her talking somehow. 

Do you think that Jonathan needs to re-do your room for you? No...I think he needs to re-do my entire house! That boy is brilliant.

How's Backus these days? Same as ever, so I hear. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Davey Blake and Mical Benson can be found in the novel, Forgotten Memories. They are also the main characters of the nearly released Shrouded Jewels! (Watch for SJ on Amazon later this week!)




Interview questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!


Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or join the writing forum to give your input!


Need something edited? Learn about my proofreading and editing business, Rivershore Books.

No comments: