Monday, September 3, 2012

Character Interview: Eric Larsen

Name: Eric Larsen

Significant Other: None. Once upon a time, Ella...but only in my mind.

What is your strongest belief? You get what you give.

How do you like to spend your time? With my niece and nephew.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I'm fine where I am.

What is your favorite food? Hamburger.

Describe yourself in one word: Blunt.

What type of music could you listen to fo
r hours? The stuff they played at the galas isn't bad.

Why do you always order a hamburger? Why not?

Have you ever seen a leprechaun? No. If you have, I suggest visiting a therapist.

What are your hobbies? Visiting the diner, and helping with the newspaper.

Do you ever order anything but a hamburger? Why would I? I know what I like.

What was your first impression of Joe? He was a threat. I had nothing against him as a person, though.

And...do you dream about fighting dragons? No.

Eric, Joe, and Ella can be found in the novelForgotten Memories.




Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: