Monday, September 10, 2012

Character Interview: Mira Benson

Name: Mira Benson

Significant Other: Aiden. He's so sweet...

What is your strongest belief? I'm not sure.

How do you like to spend your time? Peaceful walks along the lake.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I like it where I am.

What is your favorite food? I don't know...scrambled eggs are good.

Describe yourself in one word: Content.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? I love when Jonathan plays his guitar.


What is your favorite book to read? I've always liked Charlotte's Web.

Do you like animals? They're okay, I guess.

If someone important in your life was seriously injured how would you respond? I'd try to help them, if I could. If I couldn't, I'd probably just cry and hope for the best.

How do you respond when you hear the word glitter? I don't think I really have a reaction to it...

Do you have a favorite flower? The rose.

What is your favorite color? Purple. Any pastel color, really.


Mira, Jonathan, and Aiden can be found in the novel, Shrouded Jewels.




Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: