Monday, September 24, 2012

Character Interview: Robbie Blake


Name: Robbie Blake

Significant Other: Well, I've been hanging out Kara more often lately. We'll see how that goes, I guess.

What is your strongest belief? I don't know...life is just fun.

How do you like to spend your time? Running, doing sports, and avoiding my parents.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I don't think there's a specific place. I'd love to be living on my own, though. I did like Backus when we lived there...

What is your favorite food? Pizza! Especially if it has BACON on it.

Describe yourself in one word: Fun.

What type of music could you listen to for hours? I don't think I could deal with any kind of music for hours. That's rid
iculous.

Is Davey a good older brother? He can be. He also can be a real pill.

What was your first thought when he brought Mical home? Eh... She's okay. Needs to learn how to take a joke, but so do most people.

Have you ever ridden a unicorn? No, but if you catch one, let me know.

What's your favorite hobby? Baseball is pretty awesome.

Who's your favorite superhero? Superman. Obviously.

Do you consider yourself to be crazy? Sometimes!

Robbie, Kara, Davey, Joe, and Ell
a can be found in the novels, Forgotten Memories and Shrouded Jewels.




Questions courtesy of Kateri and Bonnie. Thank you!

Want a question answered in a future interview? Email me at Jansina@rivershorebooks.com or visit the Rivershore Books writing forum to give your input!

Are you an author in need of support? Visit Rivershore Books to learn about proofreading, editing, and publishing options, or email me with any questions. I'm here to help.

No comments: